RE: RE: Beater economics

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 09:42:43 EDT

Sooo...tempting...must...resist...2.5...TBI...

My therapist says the drugs only work if I make a clean break from the
k-car addiction. Fortunately, the toy box has room for only 2 of my
vehicles at this point so resistance is somewhat easier. Those Spirit
R/Ts are quick and those transaxles are nearly indestructable. I really
enjoy their "sleeper" look. It's rare to find one that's not completely
thrashed and ready to part out. Post some pics sometime. I know how it
is with the car swap for a turbo. I had an engine and A520 rebuilt and
ready to do a factory-style T1 transplant on that Daytona, but I wimped
out when I found a sweet GLHT on e-bay. Now I have a bunch of spares.
Meh. Spares = good.