Re: Blown belly pan gasket

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 08:26:04 EDT

On Sun, April 15, 2007 5:29 pm, Terrible Tom wrote:

> I'm also looking at a K+N FIPK unit. I can get one for $182.99 shipped -
> plus tax. Which seems pretty good to me. I'm thinking I won't even get
> the Ram out of storage this year as I have lots of work I want to do to
> it. Unless I can't get Christine ready, then I'll end up taking the Ram
> to the BBQ.

I have a Mopar Performance branded FIPK for sale if you're interested. Shoot
me an email offlist if you want it.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.