Re: RE: RE: OT: PT Cruiser Timing Belt

From: James Johnson (sixpackdak@execulink.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 19:02:53 EDT

Yeah, I already priced out the water pump as well, there is no way on earth
I'm going to pull that all apart and not change the pump while I'm in
there. It may not be leaking right now, but my luck is just not that good.
*lol* I'd be pulling it apart again in 6 months to change a leaking pump if
I don't change it now.