Re: RE: Differential fluid changes

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 23:50:41 EDT

Heh, heh,heh, maybe I was supposed to get it free, maybe at your
dealership it would have been free, but at O'Brien Dodge, in
Springfield, Illinois, NOTHING came with the LSD for free. I had FOD
damage on the ring and pinion gears, so those were chargeable. They
replaced everything betweem the axle shafts, but the only thing I
*WASN'T* charged for was the LSD itself. I even paid like $3 something
EACH for replacement diff cover bolts. They even had the GALL to
insinuate they were giving me a "deal" because it "would have cost"
almost $2k without the warranty...

I'm not bitter at all...