RE: Steering Box questions 98 - 99

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2007 - 07:48:42 EDT

Marc,
I read that article, Thanks.
Makes me think I could have just adjusted my old box a bit and kept on
trucking.
I did the test they talked about. Being able to turn the wheel one inch and
not have the tires move. It's allready set up like that. I did play around
with reving the engine up while turning and it seemed to help. Makes me
thyink that the pump is either weak or that there is a perportioning (sp)
valve that's set wrong. I dunno. I'm wondering if i change the fluid out
to something different if it would help. How much alike are different power
steering fluids? I thought they were all the same.
--Hop