RE: RE: Dakota Generations (was Transfer Case)

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 13:50:06 EDT

I was mildly bummed when the 2.0 diesel wasn't made available in the
North American Caliber. I believe it's the VW TDI unit, but I could
have mis-read. I was excited to see it listed as an option for (I think)
the '06 models. It's the perfect size runabout for what I need.
Probably slow, but frugal.