Re: Can I put an '04 gas tank in a '95 truck?

From: dml@bleazard.net
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 13:55:53 EDT

In article <FLEBLMGMFEJAHIGMOFLNOECICFAA.bernd@dodgetrucks.org>,
bernd@dodgetrucks.org ("Bernd D. Ratsch") writes:

> Return vs. Returnless (early '95) - pressures are also different. The
> sending unit also uses different resistance values.

So much for that idea... I kinda had a feeling, but figured I'd ask just in
case.

I thought all '95 models were returnless. At least that's what I thought I saw
in the FSM. Are you saying there's a chance mine (built Sept '94) uses a
return system? That'll be important to know when buying a pump.

Thanks,
Jason