RE: RE: Alternator Upgrades

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2007 - 16:21:26 EDT

I did a quick search at Summit to try to identify the pulley (it's been a
few years)
http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=700+115+%2D124145&D=%2D124145
In that search, scroll down to the MCH-112, that's my pulley (98.7% sure).
Now if you scroll down to ASP-540120 and MCH-110 those are steel versions
that are much cheaper although the bore is .650 versus .642. Maybe they are
considered the "same" bore since it's only .008" difference and they all
state the same application.
Remember the back of those pulleys have to be machined off. I had a shop do
it since it had to be perfectly flat. If I remember correctly, he removed
the entire land.

James