RE: Return or returnless (was: Can I put an '04 gas tank in a '95 truck?)

From: biff byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2007 - 20:57:57 EDT

It's been so long since I had a hard one, I'm not sure. But yeah, you kinda
hit the nail on the head. A floor jack with a few pieces of 4x4 posts of
different length. Then after that, yeah a bottle jack on the frame rail and
a short length of 4x4 to hold it while you move the bottle back for some
more lift. If you have the right length and size of supports, then with two
people to lift for you, a jack might not even be needed. Biff