RE: RE: Alternator Upgrades

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2007 - 22:11:28 EDT

I remember that pulley. They recommended that one to me also for my '93 but
I was already running one from a '98+ that's smaller then the '93 and their
overdrive pulley was only slightly smaller then the '98+ which helped some
but not back to normal. That's when I went to the Chevy one. It's only
1.687" diameter.

James