Re: Slotted Brakes Question/Suggestion

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 03:03:47 EDT

You might want to buy a 2nd set of those rotors to have on hand, as the Superduty pads will cook a set of stock style rotors.

You'd be better running a stock style pad to help the longevity of the rotor.

A hard compound pad on a stock rotor will lead to heat and cracking.

http://www.socaldakota.com/meets/Bremerton%20Day%202%20Part%20III%20&%20Day%203/images/dscf5250.jpg

That's what a Superduty pad will do to a stock rotor.

Sam
www.socaldakota.com
619-274-1292