Re: towing

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 14:21:31 EDT

Your brakes will be the most burdened component. Leave LOTS of
stopping room. Your engine/drivetrain can handle it, but you're just
about doubling the weight you're trying to stop. Have low gear handy,
drive in the slow lane, and tell Uhaul you're towing a neon.

Don in CT
89 Dakota Convertible 5.2 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340