RE: towing

From: biff byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 14:21:58 EDT

That's kinda silly, unless you're climbing some pretty good hills, and even
then there's always 3rd gear. Mine is a 3.9 2wd CC and it comes in at about
4000 lbs. It has more than enough power, even with 150K on it. We're not
talking about axle loading here, it stays the same. The only stressors here
are when you come off from a stop. Once you're rolling, what's behind you is
of very little influence. Biff