Re: Shocks.

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 09:16:45 EDT

On Sun, 20 May 2007 00:45:40 -0400, Rick Barnes <rascal@scrtc.com> wrote:

> Holy crap that is high...I bought my Edelbrocks, all four for $125 off
> some
> guy on eBay. Love them, but most any brand is better than stock.
>
> Rascal

Yeah. I'm not sure what teh deal is. I'm sure they do prcing based on
their cost and a markup. I also live in a wealthy area and that doesn't
help either. I was comparing some of the costs for work with the two
places I've been to up here with my old mechanic from my old neighborhood.
He was definately lower cost. That was maybe about 2 years ago. So I don't
know how much of the difference in cost is due to the increase in fuel
prices and what not.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure