RE: RE: These dyno numbers look right?

From: msnbcnnbcbs@hotmail.com
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 11:28:51 EDT

ok, I left some information out....

on the first run, the truck actually DIED on the dyno (at 4k+ rpms) and would
not start. Initially we thought it was flooded.

One the guys grabbed a wire from the distributor and plugged in a spark
plug...no spark.

I had done an ignition upgrade about 3 months ago. (wires taylor thudervolt,
autolite 3923, brasss cap/rotor) and replaced the stock coil with an accel
super coil (the one that requires an adapter). I ran down the street and bought
an aftermarket replacement coil. crank....it started. the damn accel coil died
on me, on the freaking dyno!

The truck was running rich on the run it died and subsequent runs. now that you
mention air filters....my air filter (cone) did look really dirty...

what sensor is the CTS? and where can i get a scanner?

My intial suspicion was the injectors. ive been using regular costco gas, and
bad gas, for a long time.