My status, if anyone cares...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 00:40:03 EDT

Well... I think I'll be at the BBQ this year after all. However I won't
pull a week long road trip like I usually do. I'll prolly arrive either
thursday or friday night, and bug out sunday AM. We'll see. Biggest
issue for me right now is if I have something I can drive out with, and
afford to the gas for. Som'biches jumped the price of gas around here
17 cents in about 48 hours.

I did something lastnight that I never thought I would do. I put a
muffler on the Ram. A Dynomax 3 inch super turbo. Despite its name, its
actually the more quiet of the three mufflers avalible to me at work
from Dynomax. Its sooooo weird. All I ever knew from that truck for
the last 4 years that I have owned it, was the raw bark and shrill of a
straight pipe exhaust. I miss it, but its kinda cool to not have to
watch out for a cop all the time, and I'm sure it will help keep my foot
off the hammer. Its sooooo quiet compred to what I knew before. It has
a mild rumble at idle, but eh - thats about it.

Anyway... I might have Christine ready. It all depends on how much time
I can spend on her. I'm not likley to get much time, if any at all
actually, off work, before the BBQ.

I really want to spend time on the lake up at my cabin in the middle of
no where, away from everyone. So thats another reason why I'm cutting
my DML time short this year. Its been a rather turbulant 6 months for
me, and I need some down time.

Which leads me to my next comment... I didnt get pranked once in
Colorado.. that was nice :) Lets keep it that way this year (assuming I
actually make it). I need a vacation, not an episode of Punked.

The Zen philosopher Smasho once wrote:
"A truck with no dents, is not a 4x4...
and a 4x4 with no dents wasn't at a DML BBQ"
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine