Re: No need to say a prayer for me. :)

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 07:31:44 EDT

LOL, I knew I hadn't heard anything about a terminal health issue but it's one
of those questions you don't ask via email if you miss the initial
announcement.

"So BTW, I hear your dying"..................... [awkward email

Anyhow, I'll stop planning the "Weekend at Bernie's" edition of the DML BBQ,
then again......

Ingrid and I send our best wishes to both Mr. and Mrs. Plow.

Walt