Re: New NGK Plugs Installed

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 22:01:50 EDT

16K miles and .045" isn't anything to be worried about.....you should
see the plugs at 38-40K when I have to change them due to misfires and
rough running issues. ;) Yes, i've actually had one customer come in
with 122K miles on the original plugs - gap was opened up to .080"...and
it still ran.

- Bernd