Re: I've finally got some good news...

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 08:38:18 EDT

" I know we could have used something like this at several of the past BBQs.
  ;-) Oh well, better late than never, I guess!"

Hey ya....
I can remember two specific occasions when i had to go into town to find an
open tire shop that would re-mount of my tires and/or plug a hole and
remount it. I do remember the last time i had an "issue" Mike did a pretty
decent job of fixin 'er up though!
Kind of CONVENIENT you get this equipment AFTER i have moved away...

It's a conspiracy i tell you!!!!

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

It’s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07