Re: I've finally got some good news...

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 18:22:43 EDT

"Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote:

> " I know we could have used something like this at several of the past BBQs.
> ;-) Oh well, better late than never, I guess!"

> Hey ya....
> I can remember two specific occasions when i had to go into town to find an
> open tire shop that would re-mount of my tires and/or plug a hole and
> remount it. I do remember the last time i had an "issue" Mike did a pretty
> decent job of fixin 'er up though!
> Kind of CONVENIENT you get this equipment AFTER i have moved away...

> It's a conspiracy i tell you!!!!

    Yep, we all went out and bought a bunch of equipment for DML HQ
after we heard you had a terminal illness, but we had to send it back
when we found out you were OK and might actually get to use it. ;-)

    If I had purchased the tire equipment earlier though, we never
would have had the opportunity to watch you use your Cherokee shaped
bead breaker on that tire. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-