Re: BBQ plans Was: I've finally got some good news...

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 17:02:33 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> I don't have any video, but I've got pics from a lot of folks so
> I'll have to dig those up and see about putting them on a CD/DVD for
> you.

Jon, you have all of our pics, right? Just wanted to verify. I'm not
planning on bringing any of ours down, figuring you already have them.
Were you planning on putting together a master DVD with everyone's pictures?

> :-) I've got an appointment to get its NY safety inspection Friday
> morning; I thought about putting it off until after the BBQ, but
> assuming all goes well, I should be back at DML HQ before 9, so I
> didn't think it will interfere with the activities since the DML is
> usually a bit slow to rise in the AM. :-)

That reminds me, I don't think we ever posted our plans. We have
someplace else we need to be on Friday morning, but we'll head down as
early as we can on Friday. We'll have the RV, so naturally everything
will take longer than normal. We just stayed in the trailer last night,
first time getting it out of storage after the winter. Got the water
lines cleared out, noticed a pretty big leak, discovered that a fitting
on the water heater was loose and fixed that without much trouble, found
a dead mouse stuck to the glue trap I put in there last fall with the
words "no way a mouse will ever get in here, but I'll stick a glue trap
here anyway", cleaned up some mouse turds, and couldn't find the water
elbow and pressure regulator that I used to have. I have no idea where
those went, but I'll have to replace them. I'm sure I'll find them just
as soon as I replace them, but they're not that expensive. Nothing
major, but these little things are why I like to do a "de-winterizing"
trip every spring.