Re: BBQ plans Was: I've finally got some good news...

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 10:28:20 EDT

On Thu, June 7, 2007 8:51 am, Jason Bleazard wrote:

> Do you have a cooking stove around? We have a Coleman, but no propane
> for it (better get some). The espresso maker is the stove top kind.

I have my coleman camp stove as well, it will run on the coleman fuel or
regular unleaded. We've got plenty of both so if need be we can use that
instead.

>> I heard from Josh and he is planning to arrive sometime tomorrow.
>
> He'll have to survive on Tim Horton's until Norah gets there to make the
> coffee. :-)

Bob Evans has some pretty good coffee...

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.