Re: BBQ plans Was: I've finally got some good news...

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 10:24:38 EDT

On Wed, June 6, 2007 9:45 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:
>> jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>>> Tom, have you firmed up your plans yet? Just wondering if you are
>>> planning to arrive tomorrow as usual or if you'll be coming down fri
>>> or sat.
>
>> I just got home from work - I am packing up tonight and I'l be leaving
>> as early as I can tomorrow AM - I'll post when I leave.
>

> Cool; sounds good! Lets see if you can make it here before Josh
> eats all of your danishes. ;-)

He can have the danishes, I'm all over that box of frosted flakes.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.