Re: BBQ - Waterfall?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2007 - 17:14:37 EDT

On Jun 16, 2007, at 15:45, SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:

> In article <009101c7b026$161a59e0$424f0da0$@com>,
> dakota@dakotaskustoms.com
> ("Dakota Dodge") writes:
>>

>> Kids these days ... can't trust them to carry on the legacy. LOL
>>
>> Adam, I guess we need to go back out and show them how to do it
>> correctly
>> then.
>>
>> -Dakota
>>
>> DakotasKustoms.com
>>

> Umm ..who are you? :-P Do you own a Dakota? hehehehe
>
> Some of us who have had major mechanical disasters while behind the
> wheel have
> learned not to thrash our daily drivers when we have a 12 hour
> drive home :-P
>
> Terrible Tom

and some of us just were too lazy to air down, and didn't want to
keep spewing fluid into the stream :-(

I'll never hold back just due to a drive, as long as it's not
something overly stupid. I'm really good at jurry rigging stuff
together for a long drive =)

At least I made it up a sweet red hillclimb called Jotter's Way at
Rausch before I totally lost steering. Hopefully there will be pics
posted of that sometime that I can share.

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |