RE: Where can I find FED safety information?

From: Brian (hskr@san.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 20:26:47 EDT

Oh, and I checked out your link. Seems like that website is pretty much
anti-legislation on anything pertaining to traffic laws. So not to
scientific of a sight. Especially when they quote all these "studies" about
the hazards of DRLs, but yet never link to them for the readers to look at
themselves. Seems like a pretty biased site that only caters to one side,
instead of providing all the info and letting people make their own decision
as the website says it is promoting. Driver freedom.

brian cropp