Re: RE: Headers/TBI

From: rll (charger69rt@cox.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2007 - 01:56:37 EDT

Subject: DML: Re: RE: Headers/TBI

Headers/exhaust manifolds for magnums won't bolt up to LA heads. Same with
intake manifolds.

Intakes may have an issue, but gaskets matched the ports and 92 manifolds bolted up
fine on the LA 318 in my 82 b150 van....

clearance is close to the doghouse opening and some creative welding done to move a pipe
forward, then down for the clutch linkage, but still worked great.

i had them in stock after putting JBA headers on my dakota about 15 years ago

on the intakes, one can drill the holes vertical on the old manifolds to bolt to
magnum heads

however you have no exhaust crossover heat on magnum heads.

don't know if you can go the other way...

rob/ferts/phx