RE: SRT10

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 15:22:40 EDT

I'm not >terribly< sensitive about fuel economy. My current truck gets
14/21. I also live close to work, and this wouldn't be primary
transportation.

Upgrades? You mean there's more in there? As it is, it took hours to
get that stupid grin off my face. I barely got into it and thought I
warped the fabric of space-time.

Other than the balancer issue, is the drive train reasonably stout? I
usually drive like a grandpa, but its nice to know its there if you
"need" it.