RE: SRT10

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 14:36:02 EDT

8mpg city and maybe 17-18hwy (eewwwww)....make sure you check if the crank
balancer has been checked (they're prone to coming off - updated kit fixes
this).

But yes...definitely a fun ride - especially with just a few basic mods
(Cold Air, TB, and Headers/Exhaust)...those really make the power go up. :)
Aside from that - all of the Viper engine products fit the truck (obviously)
with the exception of Superchargers...truck kits available. Really easy to
custom tune as well.

- Bernd