Headers, TBI, now cam

From: russell toalson (rtoalson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 10:35:18 EDT

Yes the cam is still available. I would contact Dave @ Hughes Engines for
his recommendation as well. Your engine sounds like it is still in good
shape. Mine tested similar in compression with 135,000 miles on it and used
no oil, but I wanted to freshen up the heads anyway with new seals and
bronze valve guides. Bore wear was negligble, under .005. Rings and
bearings looked new. A tribute to synthetic motor oil and regular changes.
  One thing led to another and pretty soon the heads were ported, larger
intake valves installed, high volume oil pump, windage tray, double roller
timing chain, new springs, blueprint rockers, Magnum exhaust manifolds, true
dual exhaust and second air tube added to the original air cleaner.
According to my G Tech I was running consistent 14.9's and I know I could
have done much better if the rev limiter was not a factor.

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one
place! http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01