RE: SRT10

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2007 - 20:37:41 EDT

My problem is I want a new Challenger so bad I can
taste it,but it would either be at the cost of losing
the Grand Cherokee,which can't happen,or losing the
Dak. Both of our current vehicles are practical and
necessary when the snow flies,and we like them a lot.
On the other hand,the new Challenger isn't a practical
car at all. But it just screams in a Mopar fan's veins
like a bad drug habit. This is a very important
car,and I'd like to have one.

Steve P.

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/