Re: Brake booster

From: Kyle Kozubal (solocamxt@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2007 - 19:22:37 EDT

I don't think a 6 year old brake booster would be bad,
and cause all that.

My 93 Dakota 4x4 has the original booster on it,
without any issues.

It currently has 185,000 miles.

When is the last time you flushed out all of the brake
fluid? Old and burnt out fluid might cause the 'bad'
feeling in the brake pedal.

Kyle