Re: '07 Ram

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 22 2007 - 19:05:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/2007 3:51:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
hopsdak@hotmail.com writes:

Looks good Ed!
This is a big step up.. kinda like when i bought my dak... Went from a '67
VW Baja to my dak.. lol
I was wrong about the tranny.. It's not the asin it's dodges 6spd. I sure
do like the manual shift with a button and exhaust brake! I hope to have it

looking like this one by the end of the year.
http://www.onlyisuzu.com/~texasluxurycar/7J525330-6sm.jpg
They wanted 40k for this truck. Can't see me paying that much for it.
So I've opted to go new.
Heck, they had just pulled this truck off the trailer... It still had the
plastic on the seats and the mirrors folded in.. I think there were 4 miles
on it. If the bank says go on monday i'm gonna go pick her up.
--Hop

Ahh, it's the total package I tell ya. I got the speed (14's at 100 mph in
the 1/4), power (cruise up hills towing trailers in o/d), practicality (put
anything in it and no problems), and mpg, I get avg 16 around town and 21 on the
 hwy, 15 towing 6000 trailer with Olds on it, 13 towing 6500 lb travel
trailer. I love it! I coulda got an '07 but I didn't like all the emissions crap
going on.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Quad Cab Patriot Blue 2500 Cummins diesel 14.9
at 98mph! '66 Olds 442, "Project Olds", Intense Blue, $4000 paint job will
be painted by July (I hope)