'07 Ram

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2007 - 17:42:36 EDT

Well,
The dak has been a nice truck for the last 10yrs. I'm finally gonna upgrade
to a new truck.
I've decided to go with a new Ram. Silver, SLT, quadcab, 4x4, 6.7l cummins,
6sp asin auto, tow package, Electric sliding window, tow mirrors and a bunch
of other stuff.
I've been quoted this.
m.s.r.p is 45535, They are offering me this truck for 38499 out the door
that includes tax (6.25%) title and license and they will tint the front two
windows for free.
Does this sound like a good deal? It's about 9k under sticker price.
Thanks, Hop

http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2