275/75R16 tires on 2WD CC?

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2007 - 11:24:34 EDT

Will they fit,and will they look like crap?

I just got new BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO's for my
own Dak ('01 4x4) and that size (265/75/16) fits all
day long on that truck with room to spare. My old
tires were the same size.

But my work truck is an '03 Dak 2WD CC,with
255/60/16's on it now,and they are shot. I'd like to
put my old tires on it,because they still have some
life left. But I rolled one of the tires over and
leaned against the wheel,and it looks like it might be
too big? Anyone have that size on a similar truck now?
Thanks.....

Steve P.