Re: RE: Headers '95 V8

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun Jul 29 2007 - 17:52:43 EDT

"Ray Block" <bpracing@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> [...]

    Yep, Ray is correct. They will physically bolt up to the heads and
the Y pipe, its just that the 1996+ headers will not have the EGR
provision. So its not a problem to install headers for a 92-95 on a
1996+ truck, you can just block off the EGR port, but the reverse is
not true, unless of course you don't care about the EGR and are
eliminating it.

--
                                          -Jon-