Daimler Flat Out Destroyed The Looks Of The Dakota.....Plain & Simple!.

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2007 - 10:33:20 EDT

Read the latest issue of MoparCollectorsGuide.Says
Daimler ruined the looks of the Dakota & Durango.

I agree...

The 2005-on is an embarrassment to own a Dakota in my
opinion.I'll never own one,i know that.The grill
work,the tail lights.Yukko!

The 2nd Generation is by far the best,and look how
Daimler ruined the looks of the Dakota:

Removed the engine badging & no Quad Cab badging
period.
That was in 2001.I want people to know that i own a V8
powered Dakota,in this day & age of people owning V6's
& 4's.

Our QC is no dog,and i've beaten plenty of 05-07
Daks..

(Especially since we added R/T badging to our V8
Dakota).After all,except for the 17x9 wheels,and our
boosted 4.7 V8,its got the same specs as a 2000 Dakota
CC R/T ...

Ooh ohh,i can see the R/T guys seeing this and
blasting me.Oh well...

Hey,last year i saw a 06 Dakota(4 door)w/factory trim
that said R/T on it...

We rest our case...

          David & Judy Digney
  Madison,Wisconsin