RE: '07 Ram

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2007 - 11:54:30 EDT

I got my xtang full-tilt cover from autoanything.com. Reasonable price
and quick delivery. I have a set of the in-channel thingies.
Weathertech, I believe. Never had a problem with them. I would not have
bought them myself, but the previous owner installed them so I left them
alone. If the windows are down a few inches, they pull air out of the
cab very well without any buffeting.