Re: The 2008 Dakota....Its basically....

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 00:17:54 EDT

--- "\"Digger\"" <dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just looked at the 2008 Dakotas...
>
> They designed the front end to look like the Nitro.
> What are those guys drinking huh????
>

> The 2nd Generation Dakota(1997-2004)are legends in
> our
> own time...But the latest Dakotas are Daimler's
> "legends in their own minds"
>

> Thank god for my 2000 Quad Cab
> Coming to a car show near you...

Hate to tell you this but the 97- 04 Dak's are Gen
III.

While I'm still not fond of what they did to the rear
end (those taillights are still FUGLY!) I do like to
re-styled front end. I never did like those headlights
that swept back into the top of the fender. And this
re-style looks like they tried to blend the Gen II and
Gen III together. I will wait till I see it in person
before I make a final judgement. And as much as I love
my 98, I really think my next truck will have to be a
full size Mega Cab 2500.

Ray

Some risk is necessary in life. Without risk, the new world wouldn't have been discovered, man wouldn't have landed on the moon and we wouldn't ride motorcycles.