The 2008 Dakota....Its basically....

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2007 - 22:51:45 EDT

I just looked at the 2008 Dakotas...

They designed the front end to look like the Nitro.
What are those guys drinking huh????

The 2nd Generation Dakota(1997-2004)are legends in our
own time...But the latest Dakotas are Daimler's
"legends in their own minds"

Thank god for my 2000 Quad Cab
Coming to a car show near you...

http://farechase.yahoo.com/