RE: Re: K&N FIPK Heat Shield

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 20:32:09 EDT

Sounds perfectly logical.....as long as you're moving. What about when
you're stopped, creeping along the staging lanes, or on the starting line?
What kind of air do you think it's getting until you get up some speed?

> With a best time of 13.92 beofre my latest round of mods, I'd say
> the filter sans heat shield works ok. =) -miggity

Depending on the effectiveness of the heat shield, you may be leaving
something on the table.

Ray