Re: '07 Ram

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 20:07:24 EDT

> > Whats with this trend of DMLers all going out and dumping their Daks for
> > Rams???!!
> >

> it's the "american" bigger is better syndrome, not to mention that the
> dealers are fairly giving them away because the market is so soft...

It's one of those things where there is a time in life where a mid
size truck meets all of life's needs, like where I am (23, single, and
broke), but I know there will be a time when I will need either more
passenger room or towing capacity than my Dak provides, and when that
day comes I too will get a Ram with a Cummins, but don't worry, that
won't be happening any time soon.