RE: '07 Ram

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 10:26:28 EDT

I blame Ma Mopar!!! If only she hadn't produced the ultimate factory
sport truck!!! I can't possibly be held responsible for my actions in
the face of 505 cubic inches, a T56 and a Dana 60!!!
Gaaaahhh!!!!11!!1!!one!!!1!!! <twitch twitch drool>

So much for all of that noise about "my next vehicle will be a diesel
Liberty". Crazy D.I.N.K....