Re: Damn Ram

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2007 - 22:59:28 EDT

thebearcentral@cox.net wrote:

> In article <f9bbh1$npu$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, SilverEightynine@aol.com
> (Terrible Tom) writes:
>

> just out of the blue I don't know the story
> how about a distributer pick up?
>
> Chris

Yeah - I'm sure that, or the crankshaft sensor - would account for that.
I've avoided changing them for the moment - as I've been trying to track
down a guy I know with a scan tool (actual $1300 scan tool - not a code
reader) to see if I can determine what the sensors are reading when the
engine goes into coniptions.

Just an idea here - but a blown belly pan gasket wouldn't do all of this
would it? These are some pretty violent misfires and backfires when it
goes tripy. Hmmm - MAP sensor would do that too...

"Are you employed Mr. Lebowski?"
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine