Re: Daktoberfest?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 19:53:14 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

>> For October this year, we've got four weekends - the 6th, 13th,
>>20th, and 27th. I don't have anything planned for any of those at the
>>moment, so if there is anyone out there who is planning to attend
>>Daktoberfest and who has a conflict one of those weekends, please let
>>me know. Thanks!
>

> So far, I've only heard from Don Rey, that means everybody else
> either has no plans that far out yet, or missed the original message.
> In case of the latter, I'm sending it out again. To anyone planning
> on attending Daktoberfest, if there are any weekends in October that
> don't work for you, please let me know or forever hold your peace.
> :-)
>
> I'll wait a couple of days to give folks a chance to reply before
> setting a date.
>
> Thanks!

Hey Jon... yeah I cought you post - dudnt have time to reply and I
forgot afterwards.

Right now I dont have any plans set for October - however I am burning
up a full 7 days of my vacation time this month and going to hide in the
woods from everyone. I should still have enough time left to take off
in october... however I may have a trip to Ohio on the board - which
would eat up that remaining vacation time. So as for me, at this point,
any day that works for everyone else, should work for me... because I
have no idea what I'm doing yet heh.

"Are you employed Mr. Lebowski?"
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine