Re: Daktoberfest?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 14:08:37 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> For October this year, we've got four weekends - the 6th, 13th,
> 20th, and 27th. I don't have anything planned for any of those at the
> moment, so if there is anyone out there who is planning to attend
> Daktoberfest and who has a conflict one of those weekends, please let
> me know. Thanks!

   So far, I've only heard from Don Rey, that means everybody else
either has no plans that far out yet, or missed the original message.
In case of the latter, I'm sending it out again. To anyone planning
on attending Daktoberfest, if there are any weekends in October that
don't work for you, please let me know or forever hold your peace.
:-)

   I'll wait a couple of days to give folks a chance to reply before
setting a date.

  Thanks!

--
                                          -Jon-