Re: Daktoberfest?

From: Zito, James A \(GE Infra, Energy\) (james.zito@ge.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 23:32:37 EDT

Assuming I'm not working I'll try to show up, that also assumes it isn't USNA homecomeing weekend and I'm also not working then........

Unfortunately, I never know when I'll be working and spring and fall are the busy times in the power industry maintenance world. The planet uses less power when the temps are nice....

Jim
03 Dak CC missing 2 pistons and 2 drive wheels

ps if any of the New England or eastern NY folks are going I'd love to convoy out with them, again if I get to go.....