Re: Daktoberfest?

From: thebearcentral@cox.net
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 08:23:24 EDT

In article <BED9B372B268054B90B0CC4DE83305B90E4A83E8@SCHMLVEM03.e2k.ad.ge.com>,

Im trying to find out how far it is
If there is and invite I mite go
would be leaving for lower Charlestown Ri. I would be taking 84 or Mass pike
and then head up.
teaming up would be a good idea.

Chris

james.zito@ge.com ("Zito, James A \(GE Infra, Energy\)") writes:

> Assuming I'm not working I'll try to show up, that also assumes it isn't USNA
homecomeing weekend and I'm also not working then........

> Unfortunately, I never know when I'll be working and spring and fall are the
busy times in the power industry maintenance world. The planet uses less power
when the temps are nice....

> Jim
> 03 Dak CC missing 2 pistons and 2 drive wheels
>
> ps if any of the New England or eastern NY folks are going I'd love to convoy
out with them, again if I get to go.....