MTX Thunderforms

From: The Slakies (slakies@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2007 - 07:28:44 EDT

I have the powered MTX Thunderforms in my 2K Dak CC and they have suddenly
gone dead. I have checked and I am getting 12 volts to them and I have
switched out the line inputs and it didn't help. I also checked the fuses
and they are OK. I am assuming there must be something wrong with the built
in amplifier. They have never been played very loud so I don't believe I
have blown anything. Anybody have any ideas or experience with this.

Ron