Yeah, more Ram complaning...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2007 - 23:22:14 EDT

I'm still trying to capture sensor data when the truck flips out... it
did it again... and I didn't have the scanner hooked up... I'm going to
just have it hooked up all the time now when I drive it - heck with it...

but now its doing something new... its freak out session lasted longer
this time... and afterwards the idle is way high... its as if the IAC
motor isn't kicking down when it should. you just tap the throttle and
the RPMs jump up to 1100 or so and just sit there - gotta hold my foot
down on the brakes otherwise it will just take off. After a few seconds
it idles down but anytime you hit the gas even so slightly it kicks up
again. And I can clearly hear air sucking through the K+N FIPK when it
does it.

I'm eyeing a 99 Chevy Suburban... $9000... the more the Ram pisses me
off the more that Chevy looks like a better, more versatile rig.

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine