Re: Exhaust Manifold Flange Bolts

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2007 - 00:08:45 EDT

I just had the same problem, and I ended up using 5/16 grade 8's IIRC,
but buy a full thread bolt, that is about 2 " longer than it needs to
be, and then double nut with a lock washer... you will thank me on
that... I could prolly go measure if you really need it, but it's just
more effective to replace the whole bolt, washer, nut and be done with it..